SWISSPEAKS TRAIL CAMPS
Prepare your Ultra-Trail races in the Alps
Trail races training camps in Valais, Swiss Alps
2021 NEW !
Discover the Valais and its incredible trails accompanied by coaches and mountain professionals. Surrounded by other runners, come and discover the wonders of the Valais with us to prepare your SwissPeaks Trail!
Twotrail campsare available:
- Trail camp #1 in TORGON, May 21-23, 2021.v “Discovery” format, over 3 days, open to all levels. Free entry to the TORGON TRAIL race on May 22nd included.
- Trail Camp #2 in GRIMENTZ, val d’Anniviers, Switzerland. 5 days, from Wednesday July 7th to Sunday July 11th of 2021. “Training for long trail races” Format , open to experienced trail runners. A prologue to the Becs de Bosson Hut, timed vertical kilometre, long stage-race in the night… The programme is ambitious and full of surprises!
Information about the camps
In 2021, two different dates are available for the SwissPeaks Trail Camps.
Prepare your trail race in the Alps by registering on both dates of the SwissPeaks Trail runing camps 2021!
Sign up on the both dates available in 2021 and get a discount of 200 euros on the total price.
The SwissPeaks Trail Camps: a full board concept
You progress at your own pace during the camp Accompanied by mountain and sports health professionals, everything is done with one aim in mind: to help you progress.
We choose the best qualified guides and leaders, recognised in their disciplines. Professional athletes to accompany you throughout this physical and mental preparation.
Once you arrive at the meeting point, your stay is fully catered for. Your only concern will be your performance.
Included in the price of your camp:
- Collective accommodation in small dormitories or appartement
- ½ pension (breakfast + dinner)
- Lunch in the form of snacks, pic-nics on the trail
- Aid stations during the day
- Supervision by a professional sports coach and physiotherapist
- Cryotherapy during the stay
Each of our Trail Camps has an emphasis on competition. On Camp 1 – Torgon, you will take part in the race on the distance of your choice. On stage 2 Grimentz, a timed race will be organised to measure yourself against the other participants.
During the camp, you will have the opportunity to confront yourself with the stopwatch through challenges.
Challenge the other camp participants to go beyond your limits!
We love our Valais!
Taking part in a SwissPeaks Trail Camps camps is a great way to discover the wonders of Switzerland:
- Unique Alpine landscapes
- Local specialities at every meal, a delight!
- The Valais family spirit
- Professionalism and rigorous organisation of the SwissPeaks team
- A friendly, good-natured atmosphere as you will find it on the SwissPeaks Trail race.