Swiss Peaks Trail
Access and points of interest
– Sunday 28/08 at 5.30am (shuttle to the train station for the 360km)
– Wednesday 31/08 from 15h30 to 19h
– Thursday 01/09 from 15h30 to 19h
– Friday 02/09 from 11am to 8pm
– Saturday 03/09 from 11am to 8pm
– Sunday 04/09 from 10am to 4pm
Access Points for Supporters
Click on the image, or scan the QR Code to display the map at map.geo.admin.ch.
31) LE FRENEY
House of the Bourgeoisie of St-Gingolph
WARNING! This year the road from the Swiss St. Gingolph is closed for renovation.
Access to the post by car will only be possible from France and the village of Novel.
Be careful to respect international law when crossing borders!
GPS coordinates: 2’550’141.2, 1’135’227.5
Click on the map or here to see the location.