170K - 11'300m D+ 6 iTRA points
It is the utmost of Ultra Trails, the longest in the French- speaking part of Switzerland. A dream for every trail runner! A long crossing through the amazing mountain passes and valleys of our stunning alpine region.
This amazing connection through Valais, will make you dream before, during and after the run.
Starting from the “20th century yard”, the Grand Dixence dam, you will discover typical and isolated villages and wild lakes. You will stride along steep slopes and explore places and landscapes of our canton of which you could never have imagined the existence, even in your dreams. We gave in for this routes and the half of this trail will be available in 2017, the second half will be ready for you in 2018.
Swiss Peaks Valais/Wallis
Departure Friday 1 p.m. – Grand Dixence
Maximum 300 athlets
Last suscription date : Sunday August 13 23:59pm
Registration fee (including welcome gift and buffet-style meal at La Lagune, Bouveret Beach) : 180 CHF (about 160€/$)
Start : Friday September 8 2017 at 1:00pm
Where ? : On the Grande dixence Dam, Valle d'Hérémence, Valais Suisse
Time fastest : 22:00
Time slowest : 53:00
Where to find you bib ?
- Thursday september 7 from 4 to 6 pm at our partner restaurant "La Lagune", Bouveret beach
- At the same place, the D day, from 8 to 10am
- At the foot of the Dam , right before the start, from 11:30am to 0:30pm
- Shuttles organised until the foot of the dam from Bouveret and Martigny and Sion (subscription only). Informations will be sent to the subscribed racers, some weeks before the race. Price : 15 CHF from Le Bouveret, 10CHF from Martigny and 7 CHF from Sion
- Free cable car up to the top of the dam
- A personnal bag can be leaved at the start line wich will follow you during the race. Pratically, he will be waiting for you at our lifebases in Trient and Morgins
- Brifing on the start lane 10 minutes before the start
Feeding points :
- 10 during the race (2 lifebases with your personnal bag), 1 at the finish
For ethical, organisational and environnmental purposes, personnal assistance is strictly limited to the minumum (informations upcomming)
Time barrier : can be found on the following table
Mandatory material : as usual, following our regulations, will be adapted depending on the weather conditions